A political news post website for independent-minded conservatives and others who may be interested in the sane side of American politics. Remember, the American people love their liberty. It is in their DNA!
Friday, July 31, 2009
Thursday, July 30, 2009
FROM HER NEW BOOK, 'CULTURE OF CORRUPTION'
On Wednesday, july 29, 2009, Michelle Malkin was on the official MsDNC channel, on the Today show, to talk to Matt Lauer about her new book, "Culture of Corruption".
Michelle was / is a ball of fire, and Lauer had a hard time trying to keep up, and was unable to counter any of Michelle's charges.
At times it felt more like Michelle lecturing Lauer, instead of Michelle being interviewed.
Every now and then it sounded like a beat-down, and Lauer had little to say on the receiving end. It is GREAT to see strong, intelligent, capable women on the conservative side!
Lauer probably needed a good dose of fresh Kool Aid after the interview ...
VIDEO OF THE SHOW:
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States when men were free. " - Ronald Reagan, Address to the annual meeting of the Phoenix Chamber of Commerce, (03/30/1961).
Commentary MagazineMore Troubling Signs for ObamaCare and Obamaism
Star TribuneCash for Clunkers: Federal rebate revs up buyers
Carpe Diem BlogCash for Clunkers: 136 Pages of Rules and Regs; How Many Pages for Government Health Care?
Wall Street JournalIs There a ‘Right’ to Health Care?
Investors Business DailyReparations By Way Of Health Care Reform
American SpectatorPresident Obama's $6,000 Lie
NY PostTHAT WAS THENRollCall.comWaxman Postpones Health Markup Amid Liberal Backlash
TheHill.comBlue Dogs strike deal: No health vote before recess
NationalReview.comA Summary of 'The Deal' Between Waxman and Blue Dogs
Washington TimesObama still cashing in on Bush's failings
CNSNews.comConyers to Introduce Constitutional Amendment Making Health Care a ‘Right’
FROM THE RUSH LIMBAUGH SHOW
Obama's Doctor: Vision Destined to Fail Poll: 49% Say America's Best Days Past
Australian Caller Sheds Light on Bundled Health Care Payments
Obama's plan to bundle doctor payments isn't new.
A Clarification on Catastrophic Care
What El Rushbo proposed in the interview with Greta. • Rush on Fox News with Greta: Part One Part Two
Stacy from Parts Unknown, GA An insurance industry expert with invaluable information.
Heritage: Change the Country Can't Afford -->
Heritage: Heritage's Health Care Research
Dems Cut Deal with the Blue Dogs
Do not get giddy. Democrats can still win health care.
RedState: Dems Meet to Mark Up Health Care Reuters: House Reaches Health Care Deal
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS TRAIN WRECK OF THE SO-CALLED OBAMACARE PILE OF GARBAGE LEGISLATION / IT WILL BE THE RUINATION OF U.S. CLASS A MEDICAL CARE
HERE IT IS FOLKS!
THE SO-CALLED HEALTH CARE LEGISLATION PROPOSED BY OBAMA AND HIS RADICAL PROGRESSIVE DEMOCRATS
A MORE COMPREHENSIVE LIST -
FOR THOSE WHO VOTED FOR OBAMA - THIS IS WHAT YOU GET.....
- HOW ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT HAVING REAL-TIME ACCESS ACCESS TOYOUR BANK ACCOUNT?
- EMPLOYERS HAD BETTER TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT WHAT THEY WILL BE FORCED TO DO
YOU WILL GET LESS MEDICAL CARE AND BE ALLOWED TO DIE
- ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION?
- ACORN AND UNIONS WILL DECIDE WHAT KIND OF MEDICAL CARE YOU WILL RECEIVE
- 'OBAMACARE'' AND THE DAMAGE THAT IT WILL DO TO THE BEST MEDICAL CARE IN THE WORLD
- Page 22: Mandates audits of all employers that self-insure!
- Page 29: Admission: your health care will be rationed!•
- Page 30: A government committee will decide what treatments and benefits you get (and, unlike an insurer, there will be no appeals process)
- Page 42: The “Health Choices Commissioner” will decide health benefits for you. You will have no choice. None.
- Page 50: All non-US citizens, illegal or not, will be provided with free healthcare services.
- Page 58: Every person will be issued a National ID Healthcard.•
- Page 59: The federal government will have direct, real-time access to all individual bank accounts for electronic funds transfer.•
- Page 65: Taxpayers will subsidize all union retiree and community organizer health plans (read: SEIU, UAW and ACORN)•
- Page 72: All private healthcare plans must conform to government rules to participate in a Healthcare Exchange.•
- Page 84: All private healthcare plans must participate in the Healthcare Exchange (i.e., total government control of private plans)
- Page 91: Government mandates linguistic infrastructure for services; translation: illegal aliens
- Page 95: The Government will pay ACORN and Americorps to sign up individuals for Government-run Health Care plan.
- Page 102: Those eligible for Medicaid will be automatically enrolled: you have no choice in the matter.
- Page 124: No company can sue the government for price-fixing. No “judicial review” is permitted against the government monopoly. Put simply, private insurers will be crushed.
- Page 127: The AMA sold doctors out: the government will set wages.•
- Page 145: An employer MUST auto-enroll employees into the government-run public plan. No alternatives.
- Page 126: Employers MUST pay healthcare bills for part-time employees AND their families.
- Page 149: Any employer with a payroll of $400K or more, who does not offer the public option, pays an 8% tax on payroll
- Page 150: Any employer with a payroll of $250K-400K or more, who does not offer the public option, pays a 2 to 6% tax on payroll
- Page 167: Any individual who doesn’t’ have acceptable healthcare (according to the government) will be taxed 2.5% of income.• Page 170: Any NON-RESIDENT alien is exempt from individual taxes (Americans will pay for them).
- Page 195: Officers and employees of Government Healthcare Bureaucracy will have access to ALL American financial and personal records.•
- Page 203: “The tax imposed under this section shall not be treated as tax.” Yes, it really says that.
- Page 239: Bill will reduce physician services for Medicaid. Seniors and the poor most affected.”
- Page 241: Doctors: no matter what specialty you have, you’ll all be paid the same (thanks, AMA!)
- Page 253: Government sets value of doctors’ time, their professional judgment, etc.•
- Page 265: Government mandates and controls productivity for private healthcare industries.
- Page 268: Government regulates rental and purchase of power-driven wheelchairs.
- Page 272: Cancer patients: welcome to the wonderful world of rationing!
- Page 280: Hospitals will be penalized for what the government deems preventable re-admissions.
- Page 298: Doctors: if you treat a patient during an initial admission that results in a readmission, you will be penalized by the government.
- Page 317: Doctors: you are now prohibited for owning and investing in healthcare companies!
- Page 318: Prohibition on hospital expansion. Hospitals cannot expand without government approval.
- Page 321: Hospital expansion hinges on “community” input: in other words, yet another payoff for ACORN.
- Page 335: Government mandates establishment of outcome-based measures: i.e., rationing.
- Page 341: Government has authority to disqualify Medicare Advantage Plans, HMOs, etc.
- Page 354: Government will restrict enrollment of SPECIAL NEEDS individuals.
- Page 379: More bureaucracy: Telehealth Advisory Committee (healthcare by phone).
- Page 425: More bureaucracy: Advance Care Planning Consult: Senior Citizens, assisted suicide, euthanasia?
- Page 425: Government will instruct and consult regarding living wills, durable powers of attorney, etc. Mandatory. Appears to lock in estate taxes ahead of time.
- Page 425: Government provides approved list of end-of-life resources, guiding you in death.
- Page 427: Government mandates program that orders end-of-life treatment; government dictates how your life ends.
- Page 429: Advance Care Planning Consult will be used to dictate treatment as patient’s health deteriorates. This can include an ORDER for end-of-life plans. An ORDER from the GOVERNMENT.
- Page 430: Government will decide what level of treatments you may have at end-of-life.
- Page 469: Community-based Home Medical Services: more payoffs for ACORN.
- Page 472: Payments to Community-based organizations: more payoffs for ACORN.
- Page 489: Government will cover marriage and family therapy. Government intervenes in your marriage.•
- Page 494: Government will cover mental health services: defining, creating and rationing those services.*
- PG 502 Line 5-18 Government builds the “Center” to conduct, support, & synthesize research to define our HealthCare Services.*
- PG 502 Section 1181 Center for Comparative Effectiveness Research Established. – Hello Big Brother – Literally.*
- PG 503 Line 13-19 Government will build registries and data networks from YOUR electronic medical records.*
- PG 503 Line 21-25 Government may secure data directly from any department or agency of the US including your data.*
- PG 504 Line 6-10 The “Center” will collect data both published & unpublished (that means public & your private info)*
- PG 506 Line 19-21 The Center will recommend policies that would allow for public access of data*
- PG 518 Line 21-25 The Commission will have input from HealthCare consumer reps – Can you say unions & ACORN?*
- PG 524 18-22 Comparative Effectiveness Research Trust Fund set up. More taxes for ALL.*
- PGs 525-620 deals with the Govt basically taking over nursing homes, long-term care facilities (think assisted living) through regulations of the facilities, the owners of sd facilities, the employees of sd facilities and even the land owners of that said facilities reside on. Additionally as you read these 90+ pages you can come to the conclusion that any Health related services will be determined and rationed by the Govt for our senior citizens and others in nursing homes. This one post should do enough to raise awareness of the control the Govt is exerting over the older population of American citizens.*
- PG 620 Line 1-9 The Government will define, prioritize, and nationalize your Health Care Services.*
- PG 621 Lines 20-25 Government will define what Quality means in HealthCare. Since when does Government know about quality?*
- PG 622 Lines 2-9 To pay for the quality Standards Government will transfer $$ from to other Government Trust Funds. More Taxes.*
- PG 624 “Quality” measures shall be designed to assess outcomes & functional status of patients.*
- PG 628 Section 1443 Government will give “Multi-Stake Holders” Pre-Rule Making input into Selection of “Quality” Measures.*
- PG 630 9-24/631 1-9 Those Multi-stake holder groups including Unions & groups like ACORN deciding HealthCare quality.*
- PG 632 Lines 14-25 The Government may implement any “Quality measure” of HealthCare Services as they see fit.*
- PG 633 14-25/ 634 1-9 The Secretary may issue non-endorsed “Quality Measures” for Physician Services & Dialysis Services.*
- PG 635 – 653 Physicians Payments Sunshine Provision – Government wants to shine sunlight on Docs but not Government.*
- PG 654-659 Public Reporting on Health Care-Associated Infections – Looks okay.*
- PG 660-671 Doctors in Residency – Government will tell you where your residency will be, thus where you’ll live.*
- PG 676-686 Government will regulate hospitals in EVERY aspect of residency programs, including teaching hospitals.*
- PG 686-700 Increased Funding to Fight Waste, Fraud, and Abuse. You mean the Government with an $18 mil website?*
- PGs 701-704 Section 1619 If your part of HealthCare plan that isn’t in Government HealthCare Exchange but you qualify for Federal aid, no payment.*
- PG 705-709 SEC. 1128 If Secretary gets complaints (ACORN) on HealthCare provider or supplier, Government can do background check.*
- PG 711 Lines 8-14 The Secretary has broad powers to deny HealthCare providers/suppliers admittance into HealthCare Exchange.*
- Pg 719-720 Section 1637 ANY Doctor who orders durable medical equipment or home medical services MUST be enrolled in Medicare.*
- PG 722 Section 1639 Government Mandates Doctors must have face-to-face with patient to certify patient for Home Health Services.*
- PG 724 23-25 PG 725 1-5 The same Government certifications will apply to medicaid & CHIP (your kids)
- Pg 735 lines 16-25 For law enforcement purposes, the Secretary of Health & Human Services will give Attorney General access to ALL data.*
- PG 724 Lines 16-22 Government reserves right to apply face-to-face certification for patient to ANY other HealthCare service.*
- PG 740-757 Government sets guidelines for subsidizing the uninsured (That’s your tax dollars peeps) Pg 757-762 Fed Government will shift burden of payments to Disproportionate Share Hospitals (DSH) to States. (Taxes)*
- PG 763 1-8 No DS/EA hospitals will be paid unless they provide services without regard to national origin
Pg 765 Section 1711 Government will require Preventative Services including vaccines. (Choice?)*
- Pg 768 Section 1713 Government – Nurse Home Visitation Services (Hello union paybacks)*
- Pg 769 11-14 Nurse Home Visit Services include-economic self-sufficiency, employment advancement, school-readiness.*
- Pg 769 3-5 Nurse Home Visit Services – “increasing birth intervals between pregnancies.” Government Abortions anyone?*
- Pg 770 SEC 1714 Federal Government mandates eligibility for State Family Planning Services. Say abortion & State Sovereign.*
- Pg 789-797 Government will set & mandate drug prices, controlling which drugs will brought to market. Bye innovation*
- Pgs 797-800 SEC. 1744 PAYMENTS for grad medical education. The government will now control Drs education.
- PG 801 Sec 1751 The Government will decide which Health care conditions will be paid. Say RATION!*
- Pg 810 SEC. 1759. Billing Agents, clearinghouses, etc. required to register. Government takes over private payment system.*
- PG 820-824 Sec 1801 Government will identify individuals ineligible for subsidies. Will access all personal finances.*
- Pg 824-829 SEC. 1802. Government Sets up Comparative Effectiveness Research Trust Fund. Another tax black hole.*
- PG 829-833 Government will impose a fee on ALL private health insurance plans including self insured to pay for Trust Fund!*
- PG 835 11-13 fees imposed by Government for Trust Fund shall be treated as if they were taxes.*
- Pg 838-840 Government will design & implement Home Visitation Program for families with young kids & families expecting kids.*
- PG 844-845 This Home Visitation Program includes Government coming into your house & telling you how to parent!!!* Pg 859 Government will establish a Public Health Fund at a cost of $88,800,000,000. Yes thats Billion.*
- PG 865 to 876 The NHS Corps is a program where Drs. perform mandatory HealthCare for 2 years for part loan repayment.*
- PG 876-892 The Government takes over the education of our Medical students and Drs.*
- PG 898 The Government will establish a Public Health Workforce Corps. to ensure supply of public health professionals.*
- PG 898 The Public health workforce corps shall consist of civilian employees of the U.S. as Secretary deems.*
- PG 898 The Public health workforce corps shall consist of officers of Regular & Reserve Corps of Service.*
- PG 900 The Public Health Workforce Corps includes veterinarians.*
- PG 901 The Public Health Workforce Corps WILL include commissioned Regular & Reserve Officers. HealthCare Draft?*
- PG 910 The Government will develop, build & run Public Health Training Centers.*
- PG 913-914 Government starts a HealthCare affirmative action program thru guise of diversity scholarships.*
- PG 915 SEC. 2251. Government MANDATES Cultural & linguistic competency training for HealthCare professionals.*
- Pg 932 The Government will establish Preventative & Wellness Trust fund – intial cost of $30,800,000,000-Billion.*
- PG 935 21-22 Government will identify specific goals & objectives for prevention & wellness activities. Control You!!*
- PG 936 Government will develop “Healthy People & National Public Health Performance Standards” Tell me what to eat?*
- PG 942 Lines 22-25 More Government? Offices of Surgeon General -Public Health Services, Minority Health, Women’s Health*
- PG 950- 980 BIG Government core public health infrastructure includes workforce capacity, lab systems; health information systems, etc*
- PG 993 Government will establish school based health clinics. Your kids wont have a chance.*
- PG 994 School Based Health Clinic will be integrated into the school environment. Say Government Brainwash!*
- PG 1001 The Government will establish a National Medical Device Registry. Will you be tracked?*
- PG 1003 9-11 National Medical Dev Reg ‘‘(iii) other postmarket device surveillance activities” you WILL be tracked.*
- PG 1018 States give up some of their State Sovereignty.
DELIVERED BY THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AND THE RULING GRIM REAPERS, BARACK OBAMA AND NANCY PELOSI.....
The title of the bill is a testimony to their sense of humor and the Congressional Budget Office disputes the author's claim that it is anything but affordable.
CONGRESSIONAL BUDGET OFFICE LINK:
TO READ THIS HIDEOUS BILL, CLICK ON THESE LINKS:
ALSO - HERE IS A VIDEO OF SOME EXPLANATION OF THE LEGISLATION:
CALL, FAX AND E-MAIL ALL CONGRESSIONAL REPRESENTATIVES EACH WEEK. TELL THEM 'NO' TO THIS INSANE IDEA UNTIL THEY BURY IT FOREVER!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
HOW TO BRAINWASH A NATION - THIS OUGHT TO SCARE YOU INTO UNDERSTANDING WHAT YOU SEE GOING ON IN OUR NATION, BEFORE YOUR EYES
HOW TO TRANSFORM THE THINKING AND BEHAVIOR OF AN ENTIRE NATION
DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR? LISTEN CAREFULLY
PART ONE -
PART TWO -
THIS IS WHAT OBAMA HAS BEEN INUNDATED AND INDOCTRINATED WITH DURING HIS CHILDHOOD, HIS HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE YEARS.
THINK ABOUT IT.....
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
AMERICANS FOR PROSPERITY FOUNDATION -
RIGHT ON LINE CONFERENCE
AUGUST 14 - 15 2009
The kick-off is a “Send Specter a Message Rally” Friday afternoon (August 14th). That evening, Former U.S. Congressman Pat Toomey will be our keynote speaker.
Senator Arlen Specter, who recently completed his change from Republican to Democrat, sits on the powerful Senate Environmental Committee scheduled to convene and review the Cap & Trade bill September 9th.
In a blatant challenge to conservatives still angry about Specter’s latest betrayal, the leftist sponsors of the “YearlyKos/Netroots Nation Convention" are featuring Specter as their keynote speaker directly opposite Toomey.
Do conservatives have what it takes to demonstrate the show of force necessary to break the momentum of the left?
The country will find out in Pittsburgh on August 14th.
You can be part of this historic event. Major national media will be covering these dueling programs as well as C-SPAN’s non-stop coverage.
As a special offer to the first 40 activists, registration is just $49.00 for individuals - that’s 50% off the regular price.
Registration includes the Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, and Saturday lunch.
Those ready to join the fight can register online and qualify for free bus transportation and discounted hotel rates. Join the AFP staff and me for this dynamic two days
Michelle Malkin*, Conservative Columnist & Best-Selling Author
Steve Moore & John Fund, The Wall Street Journal
Pat Toomey, Former president of Club for Growth
Joe the Plumber, Taxpayer Activist
Grover Norquist, Americans for Tax Reform President
Erick Erickson, Redstate.com
Ronald Kessler Newsmax.com
Ed Morrissey HotAir.com
Matt Lewis, Politics Daily
Phil Kerpen, AFP Foundation and Fox Forum
Americans for Prosperity Foundation (AFP Foundation) is committed to educating citizens about economic policy and a return of the federal government to its constitutional limits.
AFP Foundation's educational programs and analyses help policymakers, the media, and individual citizens understand why policies that promote the American enterprise system are the best method to ensuring prosperity for all Americans.
AFP Foundation has more than 500,000 members, including members in all 50 states, and 23 state chapters.
AFP Foundation is a national organization based in Washington, DC, with staff on the ground in 25 state chapters.
For more information, visit http://www.americansforprosperity.org/
*Arrangements for the appearance of Michelle Malkin made through Greater Talent Network, Inc. New York, NY
JESSE JACKSON'S NEWEST STAFF MEMBER - YOU CANNOT MAKE STUFF LIKE THIS ONE UP - ISN'T POLITICS GRAND?
Jesse Jackson's Newest Staff Member
Congressman Mel to Rainbow/PUSH Coalition's payroll.
five years for sleeping with an underage campaign volunteer.
Monday, July 27, 2009
SARAH PALIN FAREWELL SPEECH / SARAH WAS DYNAMIC, SUCCINCT, WENT AFTER THE PRESS, THE HOLLYWOOD ELITES & PROGRESSIVES IN GENERAL
Sarah Palin gave a speech that tells us all that she will be quite involved in politics and most likely, she will run for a high federal office in 2010 - 2012.
It is about time that the citizens of the United States have a candidate that has a tough and exquisitely positive demeanor. Sarah understands our country and it's people more than anyone seen in the world of politics for long time.
What a welcome breath of fresh H2o to have such an intelligent, wholesome, highly motivated person, that desires to bring the United States back to the "shining city on a hill". These qualities have been sorely missing for such a long time.
Our winter of discontent will soon be over.....Thank God!
Sarah Palin Farewell Speech, July 26, 2009 - Part One
Sarah Palin Farewell Speech, July 26, 2009 - Part Two
THESE ARE GREAT VIDEOS OF SARAH
SARAH PALIN IS AMAZING!
WHY LEFT-WING WOMEN HATE SARAH PALIN
From the Washington Post
By Sarah Palin
July 14, 2009
THE 'CAP AND TAX' DEAD END
Unfortunately, many in the national media would rather focus on the personality-driven political gossip of the day than on the gravity of these challenges. So, at risk of disappointing the chattering class, let me make clear what is foremost on my mind and where my focus will be:
I am deeply concerned about President Obama's cap-and-trade energy plan, and I believe it is an enormous threat to our economy. It would undermine our recovery over the short term and would inflict permanent damage.
American prosperity has always been driven by the steady supply of abundant, affordable energy. Particularly in Alaska, we understand the inherent link between energy and prosperity, energy and opportunity, and energy and security. Consequently, many of us in this huge, energy-rich state recognize that the president's cap-and-trade energy tax would adversely affect every aspect of the U.S. economy.
There is no denying that as the world becomes more industrialized, we need to reform our energy policy and become less dependent on foreign energy sources. But the answer doesn't lie in making energy scarcer and more expensive! Those who understand the issue know we can meet our energy needs and environmental challenges without destroying America's economy.
Job losses are so certain under this new cap-and-tax plan that it includes a provision accommodating newly unemployed workers from the resulting dried-up energy sector, to the tune of $4.2 billion over eight years. So much for creating jobs.
In addition to immediately increasing unemployment in the energy sector, even more American jobs will be threatened by the rising cost of doing business under the cap-and-tax plan. For example, the cost of farming will certainly increase, driving down farm incomes while driving up grocery prices. The costs of manufacturing, warehousing and transportation will also increase.
The Americans hit hardest will be those already struggling to make ends meet. As the president eloquently puts it, their electricity bills will "necessarily skyrocket." So much for not raising taxes on anyone making less than $250,000 a year.
Even Warren Buffett, an ardent Obama supporter, admitted that under the cap-and-tax scheme, "poor people are going to pay a lot more for electricity."
We must move in a new direction. We are ripe for economic growth and energy independence if we responsibly tap the resources that God created right underfoot on American soil. Just as important, we have more desire and ability to protect the environment than any foreign nation from which we purchase energy today.
In Alaska, we are progressing on the largest private-sector energy project in history. Our 3,000-mile natural gas pipeline will transport hundreds of trillions of cubic feet of our clean natural gas to hungry markets across America. We can safely drill for U.S. oil offshore and in a tiny, 2,000-acre corner of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge if ever given the go-ahead by Washington bureaucrats.
ACTIVIST BULLETIN / URGENT ALERT / 'HISPANIC CAUCUS MAY BE CALLING SHOTS ON HOUSE HEALTH PLAN - ENSURING ILLEGAL ALIEN COVERAGE'
FROM NUMBERS USA - STOP HISPANIC CAUCUS FROM CALLING THE SHOTS ON THE HOUSE HEALTH PLAN - ENSURING ILLEGAL ALIEN COVERAGE
DEAR FRIENDS, A report from one of the authoritative Capitol Hill publications suggests that the Hispanic Caucus is quite pleased with the way the current House health plan will provide coverage for illegal aliens. We will be adding new actions through the day for you to fight this.
Below you will find the information you need to contact the leaders of Your America:
- To find your Senator, click here. http://www.senate.gov/
- To find your Representative, click here. http://www.house.gov/
- Or call the *Capitol Switchboard* at 202-224-3121 Toll-free numbers to the Capitol switchboard(ask for your Congressman): 1-866-220-0044 and 1-800-828-0498
- *House Majority Speaker Nancy Pelosi [D-CA]
*E-mail: http://firstname.lastname@example.org <http://email@example.com>
- *Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid [D-NV]
*E-mail: http://firstname.lastname@example.org <http://email@example.com>
- *President Barack Obama
*E-mail: http://firstname.lastname@example.org <http://email@example.com>
- *Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano
Mail: Department of Homeland Security
Washington, D.C. 20528
- http://www.numbersusa.com/content/ ~~ NumbersUSA (Provides free pre-composed
faxes) ~~ Member since 2002
- http://grades.betterimmigration.com/ ~~ Congressional Report Cards (Part of
- http://www.fairus.org/site/PageServer ~~ Federation for American Immigration Reform
(Provides free, pre-composed faxes) ~~ Member since 1984
- http://www.oregonir.org/ ~~ Oregonians for Immigration Reform ~~ Member since 2002
- http://www.supportamericanworkers.com/ ~~ Support the Hiring of American Workers
- http://www.capsweb.org/ ~~ Californians for Population Stabilization (Provides free,
pre-composed faxes) ~~ Member since 2008
- http://www.eng-i.com/E-Newsletters.htm ~~ Jobs Destruction Newsletter