for encouraging Reconquista!
It's time for Americans to put their foot down and say enough is enough! We are not going to put up with corporations aiding and abetting illegal aliens anymore!
Call McDonalds to let them know what you think about their support of illegal aliens and our soverign borders:
Email McDonalds at their online contact form here
Please join our national boycott of McDonalds by taking the following steps.
1. Sign our support list below and send McDonalds a clear message.
2. Refuse to buy from McDonalds.
3. Vow to spread the word to other Americans via e-mail, calls, and word of mouth to ask them to do the same.
4. Write, call, and e-mail McDonalds to demand that they stop supporting advocates of illegal aliens and violating our sovereign borders.
Email: Click here to let McDonalds know that Americans will not stand for this type of behavior from corporations that operate within our borders.
6. Send out an email to your friends, family, co-workers, and favorite organizations asking them to support the boycott.
America First Boycott Statement of Support
View petition signatures.
17,371 and counting...
"We the undersigned represent the more than 80% of Americans that want our existing enforced, our borders secured, and companies that hire, aid, and abet illegal aliens sanctioned to fullest extent of the law.
Aiding and abetting illegal aliens is a felony under federal law Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii). This law has a six year statute of limitations and companies currently violating these laws can be prosecuted up to six years in the future.
We the undersigned demand that all companies and corporations operating within the territory of the USA cease and desist any financial or political support for illegal aliens, groups, organizations, candidates, and activists that support illegal immigration and illegal aliens.
We further resolve to boycott all companies identified as aiding and abetting these groups or individuals through the America First Boycott. We will cease buying the products of these companies, divest our stocks holdings, and encourage others to do the same.
We will pursue all political and legal remedies to have our existing laws enforced and prevent companies from supporting illegal aliens and their support networks."