LET US GET BUSY AND STOP THE
LEFT-WING RADICALS FROM DESTROYING
OUR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY.....BEFORE
AN ACTUAL "IT'S OVER" BECOMES A
April 25, 2009
The party is over and the fat lady is singing Wagnerian soprano, so says former Ark. U.S. Senator David Pryor, father of current U.S. Senator Mark Pryor.
Explanation in short form. Arkansas is a microcosm of the fiduciary theft being perpetrated by Federal, State, & Local governments. This piece will concentrate on the state of Arkansas after a foundation has been laid.
A number of contributing factors occurring on a grand scale: the unholy alliance between Corporate America and government resulting in a symbiotic relationship ( i.e. Fascism); the unbridled illegal Mexican and OTM invasion; the catastrophic failure of government schools (formerly known as public schools); unconstitutional positions articulated by College presidents, chancellors and boards; the Arkansas state legislature is loaded with self-serving government employees who influence the tenor of government—school teachers, college professors and other assorted brands. Evidence indicates that government employees who occupy positions in the state legislature are being paid their full salaries when in session, in addition to their legislative compensation.
Perhaps the largest contributing factor directly responsible for the massive encroachment on our civil liberties and in my judgment the ultimate demise of American citizenry as we know it, is middleclass obsession identifying themselves as Republicans/Democrats, Conservative/Liberal, Left/Right, and so on. These words (political descriptions) have lost their meaning, to the delight of politicians and bureaucrats. Simply put, politicians and bureaucrats are ecstatic that Americans are still wallowing in such detritus, knowing full well as long as their attention is centered on political nomenclature and slogans, the middleclass does not comprehend the reality of today’s disastrous political/economic crises.
The final curtain on our once preeminent republic has been drawn; the curtain call will follow soon. Marxist President Barack Obama, with the aid of former presidents Bush I & II, and Clinton have provided the stage for the coup d’état. The aforementioned four are all instrumental in the End Game; genocide of the Founding stock as majority population inhabiting the United States and ultimately being replaced with 3rd Worlders (legal & illegal), most having no intention of assimilating, i.e. embracing the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the Rule of Law and the English language. Our own people, built on a foundation of corruption, greed and collectivist ideology, are orchestrating the frontal assault on white America by displacing them with a massive influx of 3rd Worlders who are rapidly approaching majority status. The End Game is on the horizon.
Why would elected representatives, at all legislative levels, replace the Founding stock with 3rd World illiterates and dissidents? Do you understand the answer above?
There are direct relationships in the destructive factors enumerated in the 2nd paragraph.
1. Corporate hiring of illegals—both are in violation of U.S. statutes. It is noteworthy that the limited, biased discussions pertaining to the illegal immigration invasion fail to factor in the rule of law, the only legitimate point needing discussion.
2. The takeover of the public school systems by the Fed (No Child Left Behind indoctrination guaranteeing destruction of children’s minds) has rendered it a shell of its former self, more emphasis on indoctrination to the detriment of academic excellence.
3. Politicians and bureaucrats have sold their souls to the Company Store resulting in being willing participants in their Protection Rackets. Critical analysis immediately suggests that the voters are the real fools for continuing to reelect self-serving thugs, cycle after cycle, e.g. following the edicts of Party Politics.
4. Essential enabling factors are the media conglomerates.
Obama sealed America’s fate, aided by fellow Democrats, some complicit Republicans, and at least one foreign national government by finalizing the conversion from a Constitutional Republic to a Marxist nation-state. How so? Simply by speeding up the printing presses and manufacturing trillions in fiat currency, to be exact, $13 trillions more out of thin air and dispersed to banks, other financial institutions, and a throng of government entities including new money for Medicaid & Medicare. The Bailout is a political payoff to financial conglomerates, corporations, minorities and the political spectrum, all designed to increase dependency on government. The Bailout is so massive that in Obama’s first 100 days he has turned our nation into a certifiable welfare state. A debt so massive and climbing that it has no chance of being paid back to the citizens. ALL BY DESIGN.
Conjecture: The Feds and their underwriters have no intention for these Bailouts to be paid back. There is the matter of the $Billions given to various government entities, with little or no oversight. Ignorant politicians like to say, “Free money,” that doesn’t have to be paid back. I believe the Feds will cancel the fiat trillions printed out of thin air, cancel all national, state, & metropolitan debts, installing a new “regional” currency (initially including Canada & Mexico; Latin & South America soon to follow). The result will leave middleclass America holding a big bag of valueless I.O.U.’s, assuring destruction of their standard of living. MISSON ACCOMPLISHED!
Government terrorists will have neutered the American middleclass to the point they will no longer be a factor in political decisions due to financial destruction, concomitantly becoming a minority in their own country which achieves our government’s goal. The middleclass has always been the heart, soul, and fabric of our society, holding government powers in check, which is why they are in the crosshairs now.
Failure by the Fed and the sovereign states to enforce Article 4, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution and 8 USC, has placed our revered nation on the threshold of becoming a bonafide 3rd World dumping ground. As alluded to in the beginning, 3rd world legals and illegals have had no accomplishments in the arts, sciences, etc. So why are elected officials more than willing to overrun our country with poverty, illiteracy, disease, & crime from the 3rd world? Middleclass America is the last vestige of Constitutional government and as stated previously our demise is on the horizon, and the Global Governance Gang is prematurely salivating over their victory by soon, in all likelihood, removing the last remnant of resistance--the middleclass.
Turning specifically to Arkansas, the amount of money that has been bequeathed to the state government and its subsidiaries is vulgar and frightening. Not one Arkansas politician/bureaucrat has admitted the Bailout is unconstitutional and morally wrong and/or the largesse is not needed. Furthermore, the money received can only be described as grand theft (i.e. taken by force from the producers, when the vast majority of producers are vocally against the theft). Government is not a producer, it has no assets, and in this case it is a proliferating self-serving parasite, totally irrational while expanding its fiefdoms. Government is Force.
April 18th 2009 edition of the Times Record headline: “Cities Land Economic Grants”…accompanying the headline: “Job Creation”. The Feds’ battle cry is to “hurry and spend the money!” To enumerate just a few of their obscene undertakings:
1. University of Arkansas Fort Smith received $2 million to help build a new structure for the existing “Regional Entrepreneurial and Resource Center”. Another phony, misleading “Public/Private Partnership”. You don’t teach entrepreneurialship, just like you don’t teach leadership…they are not “skills”. Entrepreneuralship is an inherited characteristic and blossoms early in life (pre-puberty), DNA makes the determination. Why would one ask a politician or bureaucrat to teach entrepreneurialship in a university setting in view those teaching have never created a business, jobs, or sustained the two? Can you imagine the number of global safaris Chancellor Beran will concoct with the Bailout money? This is in no way a proper function of government, i.e. the use of taxpayer money. Another example of the Protection Racket pay-off.
Another issue, aside from the Bailout, vividly demonstrates how government corruption permeates the political system. As stated on previous occasions, the Gov. Mike Beebe administration is the most powerful, corrupt political machine in the history of our state. Observe some of the major players influencing the Beebe regime: Tyson’s, Walton’s, Stephen’s, police & judicial systems employing selective law enforcement and legal policies, e.g. Eastern Dist. Prosecutor Jane Duke, the Arkansas State Police, the Arkansas State Licensing Board, to name a few. For documentation log on to www.arkansasfreedom.com and scroll down to Arkansas’ Own Trail of Tears.
Gov. Beebe rewarded EACH of the 35 Arkansas state senators $857,000 to spend as he or she deemed. The $30 million came from something called “surplus over budget receipts”…? The Beebe payoff is a reward to the senators for not interfering in the governor’s unconstitutional and thievery exploits. This one act alone shows that Beebe has no regard for citizens or the taxpayer looted surplus. Before doling out the payoff, Beebe engineered a 55 cent per pack increase on cigarettes and a tax on the Fayetteville Shale Play, and tried to raise the tax on milk. He quashed proposed legislation dealing with the illegal Mexican & OTM invasion through fear and intimidation, failed to negate the Electoral College, and succeeded in neutering the 9th & 10th Amendments. In every sense of the word Beebe is a predator and traitor to Arkansas taxpaying citizens.
From his $857,000 share, Senator Altes gave the already financially bloated Univ. of Ark. Fort Smith $817,000. The grand question… why did Altes give $817,000 to the college? What was the payoff? The vast majority of Ark. Citizens have no idea that the 35 state senators received such large sums of money and no oversight demanding the exact identity, proof of recipients and specifically how to be spent. Beebe greased the political skids again.
2. $560 million to the Ark. Public School system (which has had a 20 yr. static enrollment of 490,000 citizen students) and the same system was awarded a $Billion in the 2006 by the state legislature. Who are the recipients of this illegal, immoral spending binge? Try school personnel, administrators, superintendents, contractors and illegal aliens. Perhaps the best summation of the Bailout mentality was given by Fort Smith school district Deputy Superintendent Gordon Floyd “This money that we’re borrowing from our children and grandchildren, and we want to spend it so they feel that they’re getting their money’s worth, as they pay it back”. (Times Record, April 26, 2009) One can only describe this statement as mental derangement. Fort Smith school district is receiving $20.1 million in fiat blood money. It must be said that the district is already awash in money. Politicians and bureaucrats and other government types know how to take care of themselves at the expense of the producers. The public school system can only be described as a criminal enterprise.
3. The total dollar “Bailout” package for the state is $3 Billion; the fact is it bails out no one. It increasing the size of government gives bureaucrats & politicians more sway over citizens, i.e. numbers of employees, Medicaid, WIC, the school systems, ad infinitum. $955 million for Medicaid/Human Services. The welfare state has attained supremacy. It was reported 4/22/09 that Arkansas is the largest magnet state for the illegal Mexican and OTM invasion. It is logical that this fact alone would dictate Gov. Beebe would stridently enforce immigration laws. Not so. He is tragically determined to expand the welfare state and increase the illegal alien presence in Arkansas rendering our remaining middleclass helpless.
4. $444 million for “fiscal stabilization” (?). (You tell me.)
5. $88 million for “Energy & Weather”. (You tell me)
6. Another statistic, $35 million for “Safety & Community”. Is this money being dedicated to the various law enforcement agencies conferring more authority for the “lock down” of citizen population…e.g. the introduction and/or expansion of the “fusion” process?
7. It is reported that Gov. Beebe controls 25% of the state’s $3 billion bailout.
Obama proclaimed that there would be transparency in the “Bailout”. Where is the transparency?
The federal government describes the massive bailout as an “Economic Stimulus & Job Creation”. Note that the money is being spent by government for government. Job creation? Not from my vantage point. Translation—it can only be described as a political/economic pay-off for past favors and future considerations, as well as the ongoing expansion of the welfare/police state.
Civil disturbances, chaos and the total abandonment of the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and the rule of law surely will come as balkanization continues to divide, leaving only one legal recourse. Distancing (withdrawing all money and support) from both political parties while voting out ALL incumbents. Anything short of this guarantees a terminal movement toward civil unrest and some form of indentured servitude, i.e. tyranny.
To understand the depth and breadth of this piece one only has to read and comprehend recent statements by former Ark. U.S. Senator David Pryor at an ACLU meeting in Fayetteville, Ark.
“Fear of immigrants and ‘rogue despots’ are two of the greatest threats to this country”. He also said, “America is headed toward a period of redistribution, not just of wealth, but a redistribution of culture”. After these 2 remarks the attendees gave Pryor a standing, thundering ovation. There were other equally alarming remarks.
Other factors undergirding the destruction of the Republic:
1. Global preemptive strikes….Bosnia, Herzegovina, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan to name a few.
2. Fanning the flames of “Global Terrorism”, when much of the terrorism is sponsored by U.S. policy that focuses primarily on hegemonic activities. Simply put, Al-Qaida and other groups are often responding to U.S. preemptive attacks on their homelands, i.e. sticking our nose in other countries’ business when no threat to our security exists. We have no business engaging our military in firefights globally. A majority of American citizens have reacted emotionally in favor of preemptive strikes based on propaganda by the mainstream media conglomerate. Observe the unnecessary slaughter on all sides. Recall there were only 19 combatants responsible for 911, none were Afghan or Iraqi, according to the government.
3. Does this make sense? 60,000 combat troops in Japan, 30,000 troops in So. Korea, 90,000 troops in Europe, 135,000 troops in Iraq, 55,000 troops in Afghanistan, and a call for a civilian “soldier of fortune” surge. The U.S. has a military presence in 130 countries. Bring’em all home!
4. Aggressive war talk by AIPAC and other Jewish organizations are goading the U.S. into attacking Iran. These same groups heavily influenced our attacks on Afghanistan and Iraq, therefore discount all the war propaganda emanating from D.C. and the controlled media pertaining to Iran. The “Neo-con/”Progressive” battle cry is “eternal war for eternal peace”.
5. The Military Commission Act passed in 2006 removed.
a. Habeas Corpus
b. Allows the President to determine who is an “enemy combatant” (includes American citizens)
c. Allows the President to order torture
d. Posse Comitatus
The United States of America, as previously mentioned, is in debt Trillions of dollars. $65 trillion in unfunded mandates alone.
Logically, how can our once preeminent Republic withstand this onslaught? It cannot.